Geometric shapes of different material combine to form Port Lamp. A simple table lamp made of stone tumbled brass, blackened solid oak and woven cloth cord. Sitting at an angle, Port was designed to bounce light off a wall to fill a room with light. 6' cord length with full range dimmer switch.
lead time 2 weeks
Technical Description: formed brass half sphere on oversized oak dowel, pared with American made woven electrical cord (8' total length). Machined brass cord holder. Removable handblown opal glass diffuser. Full range dimmer 3' from lamp.
- Materials: fabricated brass shade, hardwood veneer, machined brass, woven electrical cord
- Finish: Stone tumbled brass, handwaxed hardwood
- Bulb: E12 base type, 60W max
- Voltage: 120V - 250V
- Weight: 3.8 lbs
- Dimensions: diffuser 6" diameter, 8" length, 6" width
- Included Hardware: multi-surface screw, anchor, G16 40W incandescent warm white bulb
Description Test A
Description Test B